NCM Contracting Group, LP currently has an open position for Payroll Specialist in Snoqualmie, WA.NCM Contracting Group, LP (Nuprecon, LP) headquartered in Snoqualmie Ridge, WA (near Issaquah) has been a National market leader for over 20 years in Demolition and Hazardous Material Remediation. Our professional and innovative approach to a full array of site preparation and construction services has fueled our significant growth since inception, to a point where we are positioned as the USA’s second largest company in the industry sector.
NCM Contracting Group, LP is looking for a regular full time Payroll Specialist with experience in the following areas:
- Preparation of payroll in a construction based environment
- Preparation of payroll at the scale of 500 to 700 checks per week
- Preparation of certified payroll for State and Federal funded construction projects
- Preparation of payroll for multiple States (currently processing payroll for 10 to 15 states)
- Preparation of payroll for both Union and non-union projects
- Job costing of payroll
- Timberline software
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities needed to perform the essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- MUST have 3 to 5 years experience within the Construction Industry.
Skills & Knowledge
- MUST have Superior attention to detail
- Advanced Timberline software skills a plus
How to ApplyPlease complete the Voluntary Self Identification / Equal Employment Opportunity form, and e-mail it along with your résumé, a cover letter containing an outline of how your experience meets the stated requirements of this position, salary history and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NCM Group is a federal contractor and required to use the E-Verify system for all newly hired employees to verify eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Due to the large number of responses, we regret that we may not be able to respond to each inquiry.